The owner of this website is ARAUZ AUTOMATISMOS, S.L., as well as the holder and responsible of the files with personal information provided willingly for the users having adopted all the safety procedures legally required for data protection and privacy for users.
Personal data processing process that is done through the website complaints with what is established in Ley Organica 15/1999, 13th December and with the security measures that will apply as of Real Decreto 1720/2007 21st December.
If the user requests information posted in our website, the necessary data requested must be used for the same purposes that they have in our website, which is to inform and promote our services, all of them available in our website. The data will never be used for any other different purpose.
The personal data that the user provides will become a part of a personal data file. That information will be processed, only if the users have given their permission previously, which happens when clicking the “SEND” button. It is possible to revoke that permission anytime.
Those who willingly provide their data to the web owner for any means Established, they agree and accept the following terms:
- That the introduction in the file and the process treatment of personal data has as main purpose, request handling, request or inquiry, and maintaining relationship between the Web and the users.
- That the user authorizes specifically that the data can be used to send him, by any communication method, including electronic, commercial communications, newsletter with information of interest, and recalling communications.
- That anytime you can revoke your agreement by communication with the Web, troughs the previously states communication ways.
Article 22.2 of the LSSI establishes that storage and data recovery devices can be used in terminal equipment recipients, only if they have agreed after providing the data about the usage, particularly, for data processing purposes, as it is stated in the Ley Organica 12/1999, 12 December, of personal data protection. In this regard, cookies may establish in your computer. They consist in small files whose purpose is to remember previously visited pages to make future consultations. It is possible to remove those cookies by selecting that option in your browser configuration. Anytime you can erase all your cookies with your browser option.
Cookies types and purposes:
The content management system that the web uses gathers users/visitors data through its own cookies, whose purpose is the web content management, giving your permission by accepting this cookies policy.
The web uses third parties service from Google Maps who uses the cookies that are saved the moment the visitor enters the Web, to check geographic locations. Those cookies are managed entirely by Google. The web user accepts the use of this information based on the purpose previously stated.
The Web uses third parties services from Google Analytics, who uses the cookies utmc, utma, utmb, utmz, utm, uvc, that are saved by Google Analytic in order to determine how the user visit the webpage.
In case you don’t allow this situation, you should abandon the website in this moment or block your browser cookies as it is explained later. In case you continue with your research, we will consider that you accept this policy.
Excepted cookies of information and consent: it includes the following pursposes:
- «User entry» cookies
- Authentication or identification of the user cookies
- Safety user cookies
- Media player user cookies
- Session cookies for load balance cookies
- User customized interface cookies
- Plug-in cookies for social content exchange
Cookies rating for information and consent purposes, as of the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
1. Cookies type depending on the manager entity:
– Own cookies: Are those sent to the user terminal equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the editor and from where the service requested is provided.
– Third parties cookies: Those sent to the user terminal equipment from an equipment or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that manages the data obtained through the cookies. In case the cookies are installed from an equipment or domain managed by the editor but the collected information is managed by a third party, they won’t be considered own cookies
2. Cookies type depending on the period of time that they remain active in the user’s terminal:
– Session cookies: Type of cookie designed to gather information while the user Access the webpage.
– Lingering cookies: Type of cookies when the data is saved in the terminal and can be accessed for a determinate period of time, established by the cookies responsible, and that can go from some minutes to several years.
3. Type of cookies depending on the purpose:
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the webpage, platform or application and the use of the different existing options or services such as controlling the data traffic and communication, identifying the session, granting access to restricted access areas, remembering the elements part of an order, performing the purchasing process of an order, performing the inscription or participation process for an event, using safety elements during the navigation process, saving contents for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
– Customized cookies: Those that allow the user access the service with some general features predefined depending on a series of standards in the users terminal such as the language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those that allow the responsible to follow and study the behavior of the users of the webpage they are related to. The data gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity in the website, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the sites users, application and platforms in order to improve, thanks to this analysis, how the users use the service.
– Advertising cookies: Those that allow the most efficient way of using the advertising spaces that, if apply, the editor may have included in the webpage, application or platform from where the service is provided based upon criteria like the content edited or the frequency when the advertisement show up.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the most efficient way of using the advertising spaces that, if apply, the editor may have included in the webpage, application or platform from where the service is provided. These cookies save the information of the users behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the users navigation habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show the advertisements based on those habits.
You can allow, block or erase the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration options in the browser installed in your computer, for more information, please use the link bellow that correspond with your browser:
We do register the IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the holder subscription of the telephone line in the moment of connection with the website, for safety reasons and justice collaboration. The data will be saved for the service provider the period of time establish in the current legislation.
Access rights, rectification, opposition and access cancellation
In any moment, the user has the right to access his/her information, modify the data if it is wrong, oppose any type of treatment associated to the contractual relationship, revoke the content t he consent given and unsubscribe the services of ARAUZ AUTOMATISMOS, S.L..
These rights can be made affective prior accreditation of personality in the ways and terms established in the Real Decreto 1720/2007, 21st December, addressing a letter to the postal code shown in the Aviso legal area of the website.
The personal data management and the addressing communications trough electronic media, are adjusted to the normative established in the Ley Organica 15/1999, 13th December, Personal Data Protection and Ley Organica 34/2002, 11th July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.